4078 California Rd., Orchard Park, NY 14127
25.1 Acres of Vacant Land with 2 Barns and a Machine Shed ready for Residential Development. Could be rezoned for office or warehouse space Plenty of room to build on this property with R-4 zoning for many building options such as multi-family, townhouse, or cluster homes with lovely recreational space left over. Property has a large frontage (820 feet) and a depth well over 1,000 ft. Smokes Creek and ravines wind through this property towards the rear, but still leave plenty of land suitable for building. Barns are 48' x 29' and 48' x 30'. Shed is 48' x 16'. Gas and Electric on Site. Property consists of both level and sloping land.
Located between Big Tree Road and Southwestern Blvd. on the west side of the Road across from Nottingham Village Townhouses. Behind Ralph Wilson Stadium to the east, Erie Community College - South and in close proximity to the McKinley Mall.
- Access From Two Main Roads
- Great frontage Easy access
- Build to suit
- Excellent location
- Very high land for re-development
- Price: $677,000
- Lot Size: 25.10 AC
- Price/AC: $26,972.11 /AC
- Property Type: Land
- Property Sub-type: Multifamily (land)
- Additional Sub-types: Office (land), Residential (land), Commercial/Other (land)
- Zoning Description: R-4
- Features: Electricity/Power, Water, Telephone, Cable, Gas/Propane