8250 Lapp Road, Clarence, NY 14031
18.7 Acres of vacant Agricultural Land with Potential for rezoning for Residential or Multi Family Development Site. Plenty of restaurants and shopping within a two mile radius of this site. Water, gas, phone, and cable Available. Has easement for gas line access in rear of property. Adjacent to the east is a 19 acre parcel available with the same asking price or combined asking price of $500,000, which is adjacent to this property. Both parcels can be sold together for a total of 37.73 acres of land. Please call the broker, Rick Recckio, for more details at 716-998-4422.
Conveniently Located just east of the Northeast Corner of Transit Rd. and Lapp Rd. Between N. French Rd. and Maple Rd.
- Dense Residential Area
- Conveniently Located
- All Reasonable offers Considered
- Residential or potential Multi Family development site
- Plenty of restaurants and shopping within a two mile radius of this site
- Price: $250,000 or $500,000 for both parcels
- Lot Size: 18.7-37.73 AC (403' x 2,018') + (408' x 2018' with combined frontage of 810')
- Property Type: Agricultural
- Property Sub-type: Agricultural
- Additional Sub-types: Residential (land)
- Zoning Description: Agricultural
- Features: Electricity/Power, Water - Public, Telephone, Cable, Gas/Propane