11075 Walden Ave., Alden, NY 14004
29,040 Square Feet of clean production space with 4,400 square feet of office. Situated on 3 acres of land. 750A, 480V, 3 Phase Heavy Power Service.
Original building built it 1964 is approximately 15,000 sf., and has 14' ceiling height. An additional 14,000 sq. ft. was built in 2000 with a 22' ceiling height. Six grade level doors and four truck docks. Lot Size 200' x 655'. Additional 18 Acres of vacant land near by also available for purchase. Also Available for Sale call Rick Recckio at 716-998-4422 for details.
Located on Walden Ave. in the to Town of Alden. Less than 1/2 mile from the Town of Lancaster. Central to two exits (48a and 49) off the NYS Thruway - I-90. 9.4 miles or 17 minutes from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Walden Ave East from NYS Thruway (I-90). Cross Transit and Townline Roads which is just over the Town of Lancaster Border. Located at the corner of Commerce Drive.
- Heavy Power Service
- 4,400 Square Foot Office Space
- 29,040 Clean Production Space
- 14'-22' Ceiling Ample
- Paved Parking
- Zoned M-1
- Rental Rate Yr: Negotiable
- Property Type: Industrial
- Property Sub-type: Warehouse
- Additional Sub-types: Manufacturing, Office Showroom, Distribution Warehouse
- Building Size: 33,440 SF
- Year Built: 1964
- Lot Size: 3 AC
- Zoning Description: Industrial
- Features: Electricity/Power