1061 Bullis Rd., Elma, NY 14059
Building gross SF is 9,220 and has 720 SF of office space & 3,000 SF storage/warehouse space in the front section of the building. These three separate spaces can all be combined if needed for future growth. Radiant heat in floor for low heating bills. Building Security system, 208V, 3-phase 200 Amp service, Floor drain, A/C in office and in shop. The center space consists of 2,000 SF and could also be leased if necessary the 3rd bay would give you a total of 5,720 SF. Can also add 3,500 sf. if needed totaling 9,220 sf., Potential to add an addition to the rear of the building for future growth and have separate utilities.
Each of the 3 sections now available, divides each space with a removable wall. Rear section 1,500 sq ft. Approx 50' x 70' long, has 1 BIR single phase 200 amp service. Access from outside overhead door two-12 ft truck doors by 12' wide, security system. Building in excellent condition ample parking. 2 plus acres of land for future growth, newer black top apron for parking and clean access into flex space. Built in 1996. Property tax total approximately $6,000. per year.
Located off transit Rd. on Bullis Rd. Situated on the north side of Bullis Rd. heading East. Former E & R Grinding Co.
- 2 Acres of land, frontage 200' paved access into flex space
- Additional area if needed for parking
- Radiant heat in floors flex space
- Building in newer condition
- 208V with 200 Amp service with separate meters at both ends of building
- 14 Foot Ceiling Height
- Rental Rate Yr: Negotiable
- Property Type: Industrial
- Property Sub-type: Manufacturing
- Additional Sub-types: Flex Space, Office Showroom, Warehouse
- Building Size: 9,220 SF
- Year Built: 1996
- Lot Size: 2.20 AC
- Zoning Description: Industrial/Commercial