3363 Route 16, Olean, NY 14760
The Moonlight Motel is located in the foothills of the Enchanted Mountains of Cattaraugus County. Clean, comfortable and affordable rooms for any visitor. Caters to business travelers and vacationers. A special weekend hideaway. 14 Units, Roof redone in 2010. Total renovation done in 2012. Approximately $175,000 invested in updates which include but are not limited to septic, well, heating and electric systems.
Property includes a two bedroom managers apartment. This is an excellent opportunity, as this is the only motel of its kind in this market. Call Rick Recckio for further details.
Located just a few short miles north from the City of Olean and Cuba, New York. Olean offers many shopping, dining and entertainment options. Off of highway 86, exit 27. Situated on busy highway route 16.
- Rural Get-away
- Close to Amenities of Olean
- Recently updated and Well Maintained
- Large 3.5 acre lot
- Comfortable Manager's Unit
- Highly visible and accessible
- Price: $299,900
- No. Rooms: 10
- Building Size: 5,464 SF
- Lot Size: 3.50 AC
- Price/Room: $23,064.29 /Room
- Property Type: Hotel & Motel
- Property Sub-type: Economy/Limited Service
- Additional Sub-types: Full Service
- Property Use Type: Business For Sale
- No. Stories: 1
- Year Built: 1954
- Parking Ratio: 6 / 1,000 SF